MATLAB is a widely used mathematically-focused programming tool with which every engineer should at least some sort of familiarity. It is used intensely for data analysis, and can be used to iterate problems through a variety of different parameters. Understanding the concepts of MATLAB programming will lead to an easier transition into more complex languages such as C, C++, Java,etc...
● Learn basic coding structure
● Become familiar with the MATLAB Interface
● Learn how to interact with MATLAB and its syntax
● Plot data in a variety of ways
● Perform matrix/linear Algebra math
● Learn and utilize Different types of arrays
● Create structured codes through IF and FOR Loops
● Replicate a GUI (Guided User Interface)
Sign-Ups now open!
Mondays at 6:00 p.m. in ENG2 304
Contact us at email@example.com