SOLIDWORKS is a powerful design tool for any aspiring engineer to learn with applications relevant to both academic and professional careers. SOLIDWORKS, and most CAD software, may seem difficult to learn if entering with the unfamiliar mindset or understanding of how the computer generates 3d models, but become much easier to learn once some basic concepts are learned.
● Learn the basic principles behind CAD software.
● Learn to create sketches with basic and advanced sketch tools.
● Learn to create 3d parts and models with basic and advanced modeling tools.
● Learn how to do a basic flow simulation.
● Learn how to use basic stress analysis.
● Learn best practices for creating sketches and models to enable later changes and better workflow.
Contact us at email@example.com
Location: ENG2 Room 304